Prism Hybrid combines the technology of oil and water into a one component premium waterborne finish.
The result is a hybrid urethane that is as tough as a waterborne, but has the rich look of oil. Prism Hybrid can be applied over existing oil or waterborne finishes.
Application on new floors does not require a seal coat. This is one of the remarkable features of Prism Hybrid.
Prism Hybrid is highly resistant to abrasion, staining, scuffing, chipping and other household spills. It is an excellent choice for discriminating customers and easy enough to apply two coats in one day.
- Maximum hardness & durability are required
- Immediate use of the floor is required
- A low odor product is required
- Ideal for use on exotic woods
- Malls, restaurants, offices, museums & theaters
- High-traffic areas
- Great for natural or stained floors
- New installation, resand, or screen & recoat
Available in hi-gloss, semi-gloss matte & satin.
|VOC||<275 g/L||<275 g/L||<275 g/L||<275 g/L|
|Dry Time||3-5 hours||3-5 hours||3-5 hours||3-5 hours|
|Cure Time||3 days||3 days||3 days||3 days|
|Coverage||500 sf/gal||500 sf/gal||500 sf/gal||500 sf/gal|
|Open Time||10 min||10 min||10 min||10 min|
|Sward Hardness||Pencil 2H||Pencil 2H||Pencil 2H||Pencil 2H|